Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jeff <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 02:30:45 UTC

1.4-M4 - Browsing up one level via ".." link...

If I'm browsing in the folder for org.apache.archiva and want to click [image:
Inline image 2] to go up one level, instead of taking me to org.apache, it
takes me all the way to the root/home folder.

So for example if the starting url is:

http://archiva/#browse/org.apache.archiva

when I click the parent folder, I want it to go to:

http://archiva/#browse/org.apache

But instead it goes to:

http://archiva/#browse

If it is working as designed, it is not intuitive since up one level to me
means up to the parent group folder, not all the way to the top/home folder.

--
Jeff Vincent
See my LinkedIn profile at:

Re: 1.4-M4 - Browsing up one level via ".." link...

Posted by Jeff <pr...@gmail.com>.
Created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1766.

I forgot the attachments don't work with the list.  I added the screen shot
in the JIRA.