Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "方孝健(玄弟)" <xi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2015/10/30 02:19:38 UTC

答复: [VOTE] Accept Alibaba JStorm Code Donation

+1

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuve <su...@gmail.com>.
+1, we are doing some improvements to Jstorm. Would like to contribute back
in the future with the approval of the community.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: supun06@gmail.com;  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762

Re: 答复: [VOTE] Accept Alibaba JStorm Code Donation

Posted by Sean Zhong <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Cody Innowhere <e....@gmail.com>.
+1