Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Robert Schweikert <rj...@suse.com> on 2012/04/24 19:13:59 UTC

More packaging questions

Hi,

Sorry for continuing to flood the list with more questions about this.

Do I understand it correctly that everything that is related to
console-proxy should not be packaged?

This would include the /usr/lib64/cloud/console-proxy directory as well
as the symlinks in /usr/lib64/cloud/agent that point to nodes in
/usr/lib64/cloud/console-proxy, correct?

/usr/share/java/cloud-console-proxy.jar should therefore also not be
packaged?

In what packages should /usr/bin/cloud-daemonize live?

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@suse.com
rschweik@ca.ibm.com
781-464-8147

RE: More packaging questions

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
>> Do I understand it correctly that everything that is related to
console-proxy should not be packaged?

Yes, you are right, console proxy should not be packaged, at one time, console proxy is deployed along with KVM agent, and this is the legacy from that. This feature has been depreciated.

Kelven