Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/05/23 06:57:28 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Amaterasu into the Apache Incubator

Hi,

I think we gave enough time to vote on this proposal.

I close this vote with the following result:

+1 (binding): Bertrand Delacretaz, Henry Saputra, Luciano Resende, Olivier Lamy,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Abhishek Tiwari, Yaniv Rodenski, Pierre Smits, Felix Cheung

I will request the creation of infra and we will prepare the code donation (SGA,
licensing, package names, ...).

Thanks all for your vote and review

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Amaterasu into the Apache Incubator

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Just wondering, did this project ever get going?  I don't see any infra
tickets for it, no entries in podlings.xml, no mailing lists etc.

John