Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by ph...@mail-hq.org on 2016/12/07 09:03:26 UTC

Automatic selection of subitems of a connection group does not work

Hi there,

we are using guacamole v0.9.9 to administrate a large number of remote
machines.

To make it easier to administrate the machines we have create
connections groups containing subsets of the machines.

To enable a user to see some of these subsets we try to select such of
these groups but the subitems are not selected automatically. Due to
that the user will see the selected group item only but not the subitems.

Is this a known bug or already solved?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Re: Automatic selection of subitems of a connection group does not work

Posted by 吴致远 <wu...@gmail.com>.
i have this problem too, the selection could not be expanded when you want
to select a group of connections in web interface
kaniass <n....@arcinfo.com>于2017年1月13日 周五下午6:00写道:

Posted by kaniass <n....@arcinfo.com>.
I didn't notice this behavior.
I have 3 connections in my Connection Group and the user can see them.

But, do you know how to automatically affect a free connection when a user
logs in?

Kaniass

Re: Automatic selection of subitems of a connection group does not work

Posted by ph...@mail-hq.org.
Hi,

is there anybody who has seen that problem too?

Kind regards,

Daniel