Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 21:13:54 UTC

GORA-95 & logging for failed mapping configurations

Hi,

I'm working towards a solution for improving log output for picking up
mapping's from gora-cassandra-mapping.xml

This will be a fairly trivial task of improving logging for each mapping
attribute... OK so far.

However I wonder if some solution could be extended to other datastores, or
if there is any requirement to do so? It would save some time when reading
logs, and would provide better stack traces other than the NPE I was
getting with the gora-cassandra module when the sh*t hits the fan.

Any thoughts?

Lewis

--
*Lewis*