Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gordon Schmidt <go...@x-cell.com> on 2005/06/01 18:34:55 UTC

Tomcat5+jk2... /manager/html

Hallo,
after I got my iis6.0-webserver with jk2_connector and  my
application-server  with tomcat  5 working,
I have some problems:

I can call the tomcat-startside via the IIs-Server on port 80, or I can
call the tomcat-Server directly.
But if I want to go to the /manager/html, /manager/status or to my lenya
application, where a password-authentication is necessary,
I get an error page 403 and no login.
If I call these links directly via 8080 everything works.

I don't know what I can do.

Here is my workers2.properties-file:

[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with
multiprocess servers.
file=C:\Inetpub\tomcat\bin\jk2.shm
size=1048576

[workerEnv]
info=Global Server Options
timing=0
debug=debug
loger=logger.file:default
sslEnable=0
ver=200505271645

[logger.file:default]
info=Hauptlogkonfig
ver=200505271645
file=C:\Inetpub\tomcat\log\jk2.log
level=debug

# Defines a load balancer named lb. Use even if you only have one machine.
[lb:lb]

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:192.168.5.12:8009]
info=worker1
port=8009
host=192.168.5.12
C:\Inetpub\tomcat\log
timeout=60
level=99
debug=info

# define the worker
[ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009]
channel=channel.socket:192.168.5.12:8009
group=lb
max_connections=0
connectionTimeout=0
replyTimeout=0
prepostTimeout=0
level=debug
debug=99

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/jetspeed/*]
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
#group=lb

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime information

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=The Tomcat /jkstatus handler
#group=status:
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
debug=99

[uri:/lenya/*]
#group=lb
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
debug=99

[uri:/manager/*]
#group=lb
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
debug=99

[uri:/manager/html/*]
info=Map the tomcat manager
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
debug=99
#
[uri:/manager/status]
info=Map the tomcat status
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
debug=99
#
[uri:/*]
#group=lb
worker=ajp13:192.168.5.12:8009
debug=99

Many thanks

Gordon

--
Gordon Schmidt
System Administration

Office Düsseldorf
Glockenstr. 33c
40476 Düsseldorf
Phone:  +49 (0)211/58040-30
Fax:    +49 (0)211/58040-31

web:    www.x-cell.com
e-mail: gordon.schmidt@x-cell.com

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS unterstützt Ihren Unternehmenserfolg durch Konzeption, Realisierung und Betreuung von innovativen webbasierten Kommunikationslösungen.

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS ensures the success of your company by conceptual design, development and support of innovative web-based solutions for optimization of communication processes.