Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 16:36:37 UTC

BeanDisplay strange behaviour

Hi!

I'm using BeanDisplay to view objects that have a List<String>
property, "emails". At first, BeanDisplay doesn't show this property,
as expected. Then I add t:add="emails" and a <t:parameter
name="emails">. BeanDisplay shows two rows for emails: one with a
label and a blank value (the emails property is not null nor empty)
and other using the content I specified using <t:parameter>. Using

Have you seen this too? Any hint?

--
Thiago

Re: BeanDisplay strange behaviour

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry for posting a dumb question . . . :-(

BeanDisplay works as intended. I added the property label in the
override block (<dt>), but BeanDisplay overrides just override the
property display, not its label, so I got it twice. (facepalm)

--
Thiago