Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ge...@gmx.org on 2010/06/22 10:34:16 UTC

Job(s) for Wicket developers

Hi,

The company I work at currently has two open permanent positions for middleware/frontend developers in my team. A sound knowledge of Javascript, CSS etc. is a must-have, and Wicket experience is a big plus as current and future projects are developed with Wicket.

We are located in the southwest of Germany and it is necessary to work on-site. If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested please feel free to get in touch with me and I will tell you some more details.

By the way, I'm one of the developers you would work with, not an HR guy or something ;-)

Cheers,

Michael

Re: Job(s) for Wicket developers

Posted by Oleg Taranenko <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

habe ich Diene Anzeige nicht zu spät erfahren? Ist das Position schon geschlossen? Wenn nicht, melde Dich
bitte an.

Gruß aus Lahr/Schwarzwald,

Oleg Taranenko,

am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010 um 10:34 schrieben Sie: