Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/20 15:22:46 UTC

issue with Hibernate 3 plugin creating H2 plugin in wrong location

first off, why does my post keep getting rejected as SPAM?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---

RE: issue with Hibernate 3 plugin creating H2 plugin in wrong location

Posted by mickknutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I tried this:
jdbc:h2:file:/Users/mickknutson/svnworkspaces/baselogic/services/data-services/target/h2/testdb;REFERENTIAL_INTEGRITY=FALSE

And this did not work. I still get the database created at
/Users/mickknutson/target/**

not even

/Users/mickknutson/taget/h2/**
which is what is more confusing.