Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Behrang Saeedzadeh <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 06:14:52 UTC

Is it possible to suppress tests while doing a release?

buildr test=no release is not suppressing the tests. Also it would be
good if we could do a release without having to commit everything to
the SVN.

Cheers,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.behrang.org

Re: Is it possible to suppress tests while doing a release?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Try,

TEST=no buildr release

or setting the TEST environment variable to 'no',

export TEST=no
buildr release

(both are equivalent).

alex