Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/01 15:19:24 UTC

[VOTE : DISCUSS] Release Genesis 1.2

   I would like to know why we do not use a single jdk version for all
default configurations. The maven-compiler and maven-idea plugins use
1.4 whereas maven-javadoc plugin uses 1.5.

Thanks
Anita

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Re: [VOTE : DISCUSS] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Um, good point, but lets fix that in 1.3 and let 1.2 be ASIS.

--jason