Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nabil ALI-MOUSSA <n....@progexia.net> on 2006/12/19 16:14:15 UTC

Recovery of data whith MySql

Hi all,

I make a request in my dB MySql with a variable "date" :

PersistenceManager pm=JDOFactory.getInstance().getPM();
            pm.currentTransaction().begin();
            Collection c = (Collection)
pm.newQuery(SuiviTraitement.class,
"'date'=='"+date+"'").execute();       //(yyyy-mm-dd)
            pm.retrieveAll(c);
            pm.makeTransientAll(c);
            setListeTraitements(new ArrayList(c));
            pm.currentTransaction().commit();

The recovery of data is made to a form JSp, I recover well the data
seized in the variable "date", (under the same format that in my data base)
but I do not find anything, it does not have there correspondence
somebody has an idea of problem ??

Thanks in Advance,