Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2013/01/31 00:33:53 UTC

Anyone submitted to the OSCON call for papers?

Has anyone submitted a proposal to OSCON[1] about Streams?  If not, I'm
thinking we could repurpose the preso that we'll be giving at ApacheCon.
 And, since this conference is also in Portland, I can still do it without
having to travel :-).

Craig

[1] http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/cfp/251

Re: Anyone submitted to the OSCON call for papers?

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool ... can you send me the text you submitted that made Apache happy
> enough to accept this talk :-)?

Sorry I missed this, and I think the window is technically closed now.
 However, you might be able to email the track chair directly and see
if you can submit late.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.