Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ingi Ragnarsson <in...@vyre.com> on 2001/06/03 06:23:56 UTC

SOAPException

Hi, I'm getting this error, anyone had this, I'm running on J2EE 1.3 beta
Tomcat 4.0b1

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8000/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=Parsing error, response was:
org.apache.crimson.parser/P-067;
targetException=org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
org.apache.crimson.parser/P-067]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:250)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
t.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient.java:1
51)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
37)

When I go to the Apache-SOAP Admin to deploy a class it seem to work ok, and
when go to the Service List, it's there.

thx
Ingi

RE: SOAPException

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Ingi,

I'm not familiar with Crimson, but it appears that the Call object is unable
to parse the response as XML. Try running the TcpTunnelGui tool as described
in the "Tools" section of the User's Guide, and see what is coming back on
the wire. Most likely, it is some sort of error message.

Thanks,
-Matt

RE: SOAPException

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.