Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar)" <BO...@panduit.com> on 2013/03/14 21:02:01 UTC

Regular expression extractor assistance requested

Hello,

I'm looking at the return of a http call and need to extract a numerical value.  The format is as follows:  TEXT:INTEGER.  The integer can be negative, zero, or positive.  For example, TEXT:123 or TEXT:-123.  I need to extract the integer and pass it on.  I've no problem if the integer is zero or positive, but I haven't figured out how to extract it if it's negative.  For example, if the integer's -123, I need to extract "-123" and pass it on.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bo

RE: Regular expression extractor assistance requested

Posted by "BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar)" <BO...@panduit.com>.
Thank you, Deepak!

Bo

does this not work (for the number part) -?[0-9]+  . You can use \d for digit as well.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi