Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Donges <Ch...@practical.com.au> on 2003/12/10 06:11:04 UTC

Problems with jk2 and iis

I am having problems with jk2 and iis.

I am getting the following errors in my application log:

Error: [jk_worker_api13.c (740)]: api13.init(): No channel localhost:8009
Error: [jk_workerEnv.c (193)]: workerEnv.initWorkers() init failed for ajp13:localhost:8009

Then if I try to open a jsp I get:

The servlet container is temporary unavailable or being upgraded

Can somebody help please?

Christoph

AW: How to logout

Posted by SH Solutions <in...@sh-solutions.de>.
Hi

> <input type="submit" name="id0" value="Logout"
onclick="session.invalidate();response.sendError(response.SC_UNAUTHORIZED,
'Logged out');" >

You are mixing Java and JavaScript here.
Since session.invalidate() might even exist in some browsers javascript,
response.sendError surely wont.
Send the logout request to your server and do the invalidate and sendError
there from your servlet. That should work.

cu
  Steffen

How to logout

Posted by Patrick Janssen <pa...@janssen.name>.
Hi all,

I have a webapp (Tomcat 4.1.24) that has a set of jsp's in a protected
directoy. The user login is using form based authentication with a
memoryRealm. This is all working fine.

I am now trying to create a logout button. I have checked the archives and
found a number of threads on this issue. The advise seems  to be:

* invalidate the session using session.invalidate();
* send an error code using response.sendError(response.SC_UNAUTHORIZED,
'Logged out');
* make usre that the page is not cached using:

I have tried all of these and it still does not seem to work. After clicking
the logout button, I can still view the pages in the protected directory. My
button looks like this:

<input type="submit" name="id0" value="Logout"
onclick="session.invalidate();response.sendError(response.SC_UNAUTHORIZED,
'Logged out');" >

Thanks for any help that you can give me...

Patrick