Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2007/08/04 00:52:39 UTC

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SareChannels

I notice the above page is immutable, for some reason.

I noticed, upon trying to use the instructions at
http://saupdates.openprotect.com/, that there IS no DNS record for 3.2.2
updates there, and I cannot edit the page to reflect this.

Nor is there an easy piece of contact information on that page (I could
look through all of openprotect, I suppose, but it's a bit much).

Can someone tell me why, to any of the above?

-Dan

--

"Blargy Frap!"

-mtreal, efnet #macintosh channel, 8.10.98, Approx 3AM

> I notice the above page is immutable, for some reason.

Pages are not editable until you login.  Login and the immutable page
will become an edit button.

Bob

Re: http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SareChannels

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> I notice the above page is immutable, for some reason.

You're not logged in.

> I noticed, upon trying to use the instructions at
> http://saupdates.openprotect.com/, that there IS no DNS record for 3.2.2
> updates there, and I cannot edit the page to reflect this.

Short answer to the problem: use my channels instead.

Short explanation: I don't know WTF they are thinking.

My comments about this from February:
http://daryl.dostech.ca/blog/2007/02/15/apache-spamassassin-318-released/

Daryl