Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Wojtek <vi...@gazeta.pl> on 2004/04/22 20:06:49 UTC

xindice 1.14b standalone

Hello,
I read information from site:
http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/InstallationBuiltInJetty
I downloaded xindice 1.14b sources from:
http://xml.apache.org/xindice/download.cgi
I unpacked the tar.gz file and run build.sh.
And I cannot find the xindice.sh file mentioned in wiki.

My problem is: where is xindice.sh file? How to run command line xindice
start ?
Maybe that is silly question, but seriously, I cannot find how to start
jetty and xindice 1.1 as a standalone.

Regards,
Wojtek

Re: xindice 1.14b standalone

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Wojtek wrote:

>Hello,
>I read information from site:
>http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/InstallationBuiltInJetty
>I downloaded xindice 1.14b sources from:
>http://xml.apache.org/xindice/download.cgi
>I unpacked the tar.gz file and run build.sh.
>And I cannot find the xindice.sh file mentioned in wiki.
>
>My problem is: where is xindice.sh file? How to run command line xindice
>start ?
>Maybe that is silly question, but seriously, I cannot find how to start
>jetty and xindice 1.1 as a standalone.

It seems that file have not made into the release... Please get one from
the CVS:
    http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xindice/

Patch to contributor.xml (that's where dist creation script is) is
welcome :-)

Vadim

Re: xindice 1.14b standalone

Posted by Wojtek <vi...@gazeta.pl>.
> I downloaded xindice 1.14b sources from:
> http://xml.apache.org/xindice/download.cgi
> I unpacked the tar.gz file and run build.sh.
> And I cannot find the xindice.sh file mentioned in wiki.

The solution is: download the latest CVS :)

Regards,
Wojtek