Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Niral Trivedi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/28 04:56:49 UTC

mapped back property equivalent in struts2

Hi All,

Is there anyway we can implement mapped back property ActionForm
implementation from Struts1.x in to Struts2? We've been using mapped back
property feature so easily to create and populate dynamic property
name/value using Struts 1.x that we are not sure how to implement that in
Struts2?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Re: mapped back property equivalent in struts2

Posted by Cheng Wei Lee <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Do search the archive for more
details. Anyway, take a look at the ParameterAware interface. By
implementing it, you have access to all the request parameters. Should be
similar to mapped back.

Cheers!