Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martijn West <ma...@quinity.com> on 2002/06/20 17:24:05 UTC

Relative redirection to another port

Hi,

I have an Apache HTTP server (2.0.36) running on port 80, which sends
incoming request to Tomcat (4.0.3) on port 8080.
When I perform a relative redirect (like /context-path/servletpath ) in my
webapplication, the redirect is send to port 8080. The redirect is performed
by calling response.sendRedirect.

However, I would like to have these requests send to port 80, instead of
8080. Is it possible to configure this somehow in such a combination of the
Apache webserver and Tomcat?

Thanks in advace for any help,

Martijn