Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2011/08/30 04:52:51 UTC

new product type: service product

I would like to suggest a new product type:

'Service product'

Tangible item(s) will be brought in which need to be serviced.
A service here can be cleaning or repairing or servicing

These items are listed on the order with or without a price taken from
the product catalog. The order will list a delivery date when the
cleaned/repaired items will be delivered.

Any ideas how to handle this?

Regards,
Hans
--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: new product type: service product

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
If this and the rental item topic are things that you plan on committing then the discussion really belongs in the dev list.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.