Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com> on 2011/01/23 22:34:43 UTC

Can''t get rid of line between rows

Using fop-1.0. I have a two column table.  The first column spans the
table.  There are five rows in the table.  The cells are colored.
Between each row there is a thin (1pt at most, perhaps a single pixel)
line.  I've tried forcing colored borders over the middle ground with
border-collapse="collapse" (which, if I read the compliance list
correctly, is now supported).

How many other ways can I a) be generating this line and b) how to get
rid of them.

Looking like I'll miss sending to the printers Monday :(

Re: Can''t get rid of line between rows

Posted by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com>.
If the color is set at the table level, one does not see the lines. I
was going to put my second column inside a cell in a containing table to
get rid of the lines, until I heard about this viewer problem.  Thanks
for saving me from that pain.

rjs

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com>.