Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/16 15:36:52 UTC

Virtual Router - Make default gateway

How do I make the ACS Virtual router for a guest network the default router
for that network. It should do this by default right?

Example

Vlan600 tagged on router with trunk interface no IP

CloudStack VR 10.0.1.1 as gateway with a Vlan 600

Public 0.0.0.0/24

I want the VR to offer all of the services. I tried this and with HA the
VR's took random addresses. I must be doing something incorrect. Some light
please.

Matthew Midgett

Trick Solutions

143 Jenny Marie Rd

Mooresville NC,28115

336-618-7425 Office

704-728-5644 Cell

www.trick-solutions.com

RE: Virtual Router - Make default gateway

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
You need to choose the correct provider for all the services being offered. In your case, make sure you have selected VR as the provider.

Also, when provisioning the VM mark the particular network as default network so the correct routes are added.