Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> on 2004/11/19 16:51:44 UTC

How can i access the sendpage parameter map from a xsp page ?

Hi
I wonder how can i access the sendpage parameter map from a xsp page ?
I not realy understand where sendPage put the map. Is this object accessible
throught a java object in xsp ?

 cocoon.sendPage("success_foodproducer.xspview",{"producer":producer})

Thx
Thorsten

Re: How can i access the sendpage parameter map from a xsp page ?

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
as far i know that you can not

but they are 2 alternatives:

cocoon.sendPage("success_foodproducer.xspview?foo=bar")
and you catch the request parameter foo in your xsp

or something like this:

    cocoon.request.setAttribute("parent_id", parent_id);
    cocoon.request.setAttribute("parent_path", parent_path);
    cocoon.request.setAttribute("level", level_str);
    cocoon.request.setAttribute("role", child_role);
    cocoon.sendPageAndWait("insert.elements." + elementSet);

here i catch the request attributes
 not in xsp but in sitemap

--stavros