Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk> on 2006/11/23 17:13:02 UTC

VOTE Modal window fix in 1.2.4

Hi,

there's a serious bug in firefox that makes it crash under certain
circumstances (opening modal window from close handler of previous modal
window). I tracked the bug down and fixed it, but I'd like to apply the
fix to 1.2.4. Can I?

+1

-Matej

Re: VOTE Modal window fix in 1.2.4

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Re: VOTE Modal window fix in 1.2.4

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 11/23/06, Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk> wrote:
> No, I don't think so. Does that happen regularly? Did you try to report
> the bug? (I don't know whether it's worth reporting bugs in safari, just
> asking)

There was a great work around: don't use the feature :o)

I didn't report it because I'm a lazy bum and thought other things
were more important. I did click the report issue button in the crash
assistant, iirc

Martijn

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.