Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/03/23 14:19:20 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.2 release

Hi everyone,

I submit maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.2 to your vote.

This release fixes two important issues:
- maven-bundle-plugin doesn’t cleanly create some headers, especially Provide-Capability headers. It has a major impact on several use cases, I’m thinking about OSGi CDI, etc.
- maven-bundle-plugin doesn’t "preserve" some MANIFEST entries created by the maven-jar-plugin. It’s the case especially for the Multi-Release entry and other.

You can find some details in the Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&version=12350026 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&version=12350026>

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1375/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1375/>

Staging dist:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/5.1.2/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/5.1.2/>

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.2 release

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.2 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi everyone,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, JB Onofré, Ray Augé, Pierre De Rop

I’m promoting the artifacts on Maven Central, and dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org/>. I will update the Jira as well.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB