Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by David Barral <da...@elrincondelprogramador.com> on 2004/06/02 18:44:04 UTC

Kuiper: Portlet Title support

Hi again.
Right now, kuiper implements the RenderResponse setTitle method at
RenderResponseImpl this way:

public void setTitle(String title) {
   super.setProperty("org.apache.pluto.core.dynamic_title", title);
}

setProperty puts that value into a Map  (parent class
PortletResponseImpl). This way seems to be imposible to recover the
portlet title outside the container.

In order to get the title though the PortletWindow, we're going to
extend the PortletWindow with  set/getTitle methods. RenderResponseImpl
setTitle will call the portlet window method.

Besides, it seems that the props Map in the PortletResponse (and
set/add/getProperty methods) are no longer needed. Are we wrong at this?

Regards.

--
/**
  * David Barral