Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Babu, KameshNarayana (GE, Research, consultant)" <ka...@ge.com> on 2006/03/23 14:44:47 UTC

Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows.

Hi all,
Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows. Because i need to integerate web search with my application. So i cannot go for cgywin. I need everything should be automated in the site itself.

Regards
Kamesh

Re: Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows.

Posted by Raghavendra Prabhu <rr...@gmail.com>.
You can go for other crawlers based upon lucene

Go and see projects which use lucene as the backend and have crawler on top

Try a google for lucene applications