Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2009/08/26 13:13:53 UTC

[ANN] Eiji Kitamura as new committer

Hi,

The Shindig PMC has voted to add Eiji Kitamura as a committer to Shindig
and on behalf of the Shindig PMC, I would like to welcome him.
I am sure everyone will join me in extending our warm greetings.

Eiji has been contributing to the PHP code base for over a year now,
and he makes a great addition to our community.

So, welcome Eiji!

    -- Chris

Re: [ANN] Eiji Kitamura as new committer

Posted by Eiji Kitamura <ag...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, guys!I'm hoping my work will help social web evolution!!

Posted by Louis Ryan <lr...@google.com>.
Welcome Eiji!