Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com> on 2005/07/05 14:42:30 UTC

embedding CFroms in legacy pages: problem solved

hi guys,

 I finally solved my problem of embeedding a CForm in my legacy pages,
 without modifying the Cocoon's default xslt stylesheets.

 I did that using the CSS technology:

 namely, I put the CForm on one layer, and my legacy page on another,
 by separating the namespace. Each layer has its own namespace
 and when the browser "flatterns" the two layers, applying the CSS,
 the result I got is a page with theCFORM embedded in the page.

ciao,
 Enrico