Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2018/11/03 21:24:50 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-common 3.0.0 release

Please review and vote on this cordova-common release by replying to
this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Archives have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/common-300/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
- cordova-common: 3.0.0 (a7dbf098ab)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Re: [VOTE] cordova-common 3.0.0 release

Posted by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Darryl Pogue
Bryan Ellis
Jesse MacFadyen