Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jrrosel <je...@landsend.com> on 2009/09/22 21:49:52 UTC

servicemix-web build error

I am trying to build the servicemix-web war file from the examples directory
(apache-servicemix-3.3.1). I am getting failed to resolve artifact errors.

[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix
ArtifactId: samples
Version: 3.3.1-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.servicemix:samples:pom:3.3.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache.incubating (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)

I've cleared out my mirrors in my .m2 settings.xml. so that is simply as
follows:

<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
    	                http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">

  <localRepository>C:\mavenRepository</localRepository>
</settings>

Did I miss building a dependency by chance?

Re: servicemix-web build error

Posted by kaarthikl <ka...@nsn.com>.
Hi Did u find out any solution for this...
even am facing the same problems....

Posted by jrrosel <je...@landsend.com>.
After browsing the repositories I updated  parent info in the pom.xml file to
use 3.1.1-incubating and was able to build. When attempting to deploy to
tomcat 5.5.27 I get the following error:

ERROR - ContextLoader                  - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbe
an namespace mapping: http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core

Any info on this one?