Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aleksej <al...@ivs.lt> on 2005/09/26 09:20:46 UTC

Which way Table or Tree renders its nested components?

Hi!
I am writing my own Tree component and I have question about rendering
nested ( leaf ) component.
The idea is to leave Tree component to decide where to render nested
component and somehow
specify which component must be used as nested. I have allready Tree
component, and component
which must be used as nested, but I don't know how to link them
together. Should I use Delegete component
somehow? It has lack of documentation, so mailing list is my last hope :)