Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sougata <so...@tpgsi.com> on 2004/03/16 12:42:18 UTC

Pls help

Hi All
I have a shopping cart apps.The user is buying  items it is coming to my
cart .In my mycart page I am showing all the products and the beside that I
have a update button by which I can update the quantity of my each item
which is in a textbox.I am follwing struts for that.My text box name is same
in each time.if its name is quantity in servlet I am getting an array of
quantity.But when I am coming to the same page its showing
 value="[Ljava.lang.String;@1765ae" which is the reference of my string
array.How to get the original value
Thanks
Sougata