Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2011/01/27 18:52:58 UTC

CLEREZZA-412 renaming

my script doing the rename is in the process of executing svn mv
/home/reto/projects/apache/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent
/home/reto/projects/apache/clerezza/trunk/parent for several hous now and
this is only the first of many renaming operation the script is supposed to
do.

not sure when to give up, on disk the directory sizes are as follows

reto@trisa-laptop:~/projects/apache/clerezza/trunk$ du -s *
2052    maven-archetypes
1496028    org.apache.clerezza.parent
1468392    parent
45228    scala-scripting

reto

Re: CLEREZZA-412 renaming

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
As nothing changed during the night I'll start again with following changes:

- rename starting from the leaves
- execute and svn commit after every step

reto