Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Henke <h....@nowa-it.de> on 2007/10/16 14:06:52 UTC

Re: t:dataTable rowclasses displayed incorrectly

Using a String instead of a list took care of the first line not displaying
any style. I don't use t:columns and columnClasses, though. Below is a
screenshot of the rendered datatable. I think what happens is that the
number of rows specified in the header of the dataTable determines how many
elements of the string searchRowColors and uses them as a pattern for all
result pages. Any ideas?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13231931/datatable1.jpg