Posted to user@struts.apache.org by RemiClaude <te...@telecom-paristech.fr> on 2008/10/06 15:00:42 UTC

How to force Struts to reevaluate logic:equal on client side?

Hi all;

I have 2 rows in my table. Each row should be displayed or not depending of
the value of a radio button which can be "F" or "M". So, when I clik on "F",
I need to display the row with id="repIn" and when I click on "M" the row
with id="repOut".

I do not need the server for this, all should be done client side.

This is my code:

<logic:equal name="DetailFluxBoomerangForm" property="Canal" value="F">
readonly="true"/></td>
</logic:equal><br>

<logic:equal name="DetailFluxBoomerangForm" property="Canal" value="M">
readonly="true"/></td>
</logic:equal><br>

Can anyone help me please?

thank you

Re: How to force Struts to reevaluate logic:equal on client side?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Use some simple JavaScript and CSS.