Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Konstantin Scheglov <sc...@nlmk.ru> on 2003/06/11 17:00:14 UTC

Re[2]: Invalid constant pool reference: 28088. Constant pool size is: 1024

Hello Simon,

SB> I'm no BCEL guru, but I used it for a while a few weeks back, so maybe I
SB> can help you.
  Would be great. :-)

SB> I think the problem must come from the few operations you says you do,
SB> but that don't show up on the listing you sent ... Maybe you could send
SB> the whole thing.
  No, problem appears even when I don't modify method. I.e. when I use
code in initial mail.

SB> Maybe one thing, I think you need to call classGen.update() once you
SB> changed the method ... But I don't think this will be the cause of your
SB> problem.
  Yes, just tryed - still same exception.

  Here is archive with class. Name of class is broken, but I don't
think, that this is reason of exception.

section 1 of uuencode 5.25 of file clazz.zip    by R.E.M.

sum -r/size 64782/3098 section (from "begin" to "end")
sum -r/size 25249/2228 entire input file

Best regards,
 Konstantin                            mailto:scheglov_ke@nlmk.ru