Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 19:39:12 UTC

Re: ovirt/RHEV-M support

Hi Jithin,

What is the key advantage of this solution? You want to have some oVirt
specific features in CS? e.g. CPU tuning or some exotic qemu devices?

However, if you want to work on such project, I may be able to help you. I
used to be oVirt maintainer, now I am more active around CS. If you feel
brave enough to start working on such an integration feel free to contact
me :)

--

EOF

Re: ovirt/RHEV-M support

Posted by John Mark Walker <jo...@redhat.com>.
I would be very interested in porting over ovirt's Gluster management capabilities and could fund that development. If anyone's interested in tackling it, ping me off-list and give me an estimated price.

Thanks!
JM