Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jason Stell <Ja...@globalone.net> on 2000/09/20 21:55:14 UTC

Javadoc Task - specify multiple "-link" values.

Any idea how to do this? Similar issue exists with the "linkoffline"
property.

Also -- anyone know how to get javadoc to use a proxy server...?

Thx.

Re: Javadoc Task - specify multiple "-link" values.

Posted by Jason Stell <Ja...@globalone.net>.
Thanks, Conor.   Guess I didn't scroll down the documentation page far enough.

Jason

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
Jason,