Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Venkata krishna <ve...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/26 17:57:51 UTC

Batch wise Indexing Structured Documents

Hi,

I have to index millions of files, that's why i am thinking batch wise
indexing is good.

Is it possible to do batch indexing using lucene?

If  batch indexing is possible using lucene provide me sample snippet.

So could you please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Venkata krishna tolusuri.

Re: Batch wise Indexing Structured Documents

Posted by parnab kumar <pa...@gmail.com>.
 download lucene source code... and check the demo source files that are
shipped with it ... you should find a sample indexing file...