Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anup Niroula <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/16 19:42:52 UTC

hi

Hi,

How can i configure my localhost:8080 tomcat so that the site could be
accessible through ip address by other computers in the network.

Sincerely,
Anup

Re: hi

Posted by Ozgur Ozdemircili <oz...@gmail.com>.
Well,

Actually tomcat comes configured on port 8080. You just need to start it and
make sure you dont have any firewall in your server blocking this port.
Thats it.

Best!
Özgür Özdemircili
http://www.acikkod.org
Code so clean you could eat off it

RE: hi

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Anup Niroula [mailto:anup.niroula@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: hi

> Hi, could you please explain me in detail. How can i provide a
> domain name for my website like <www.lsctesting.com> using tomcat
 7 to be accessed in the network.

This has nothing to do with Tomcat.  Contact your network administrator.

 - Chuck

Re: hi

Posted by Anup Niroula <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: hi