Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/02 06:13:05 UTC

Re: [VOTE] cordova-common Release

Sadly going to change my vote to -1 and cancel this release because I
realized it includes a minor refactoring that is incompatible with
node 4.
While we're not officially supporting node 4 after April 30th, our
blog post[1] said that we would do a major version bump when dropping
support, and it's pretty terrible to knowingly break compatibility in
a patch-level release.

I've checked and reverting one commit will give us back node 4 support
with no functionality changes, so I'm going to do that on the 2.2.x
branch and make a new release of cordova-common@2.2.3.

1: http://cordova.apache.org/news/2016/10/01/0.x-4.x-deprecation-timeline.html