Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/10/24 14:35:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Balazs Meszaros to the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that
Balazs Meszaros has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the
HBase project. We appreciate Balazs stepping up to take more
responsibility in the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Balazs to the HBase PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@hbase.apache.org to
let us know.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Balazs Meszaros to the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Balazs

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Balazs