Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2020/04/29 14:18:08 UTC

Optimize wagon:upload

Has anyone got this [1] to work? Didn’t for me. I got

     [exec] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:2.0.0:upload (default-cli) on project royale-framework-parent: Error handling resource
: Wagon https does not support optimize upload -> [Help 1]
     [exec] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:wagon-maven-plugin:2.0.0:upload (default-cli) on project

[1] https://www.mojohaus.org/wagon-maven-plugin/upload-mojo.html#optimize

Re: Optimize wagon:upload

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
I saw it uploading several files, but then I hit ctrl-c to cancel the job because I didn't want to hang out there with my password on the command line.  If you have a secure way to enter the password, lets see if it can do all of the files or not.

-Alex

    You’re right, I didn’t give credentials. Are you saying you were able to upload royale-asjs from CI Server?

                    [1] https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mojohaus.org%2Fwagon-maven-plugin%2Fupload-mojo.html%23optimize&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ca14962fa9b7f4c9b9cde08d7ecb29d3d%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637238124302336004&amp;sdata=QmVQZ2SpWid69pyKUGZXmw3ijpGCzpHP1GdfChXuqHA%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: Optimize wagon:upload

RE: Optimize wagon:upload

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

                [1] https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mojohaus.org%2Fwagon-maven-plugin%2Fupload-mojo.html%23optimize&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cd72cef43bc764ae62a5708d7ec7af9c6%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637237885294151978&amp;sdata=j5LBurU6DLSIYxB2LcQl1REV5mYE2XiclnqaGSShOsA%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: Optimize wagon:upload

RE: Optimize wagon:upload

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

            [1] https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mojohaus.org%2Fwagon-maven-plugin%2Fupload-mojo.html%23optimize&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C4d2745e7a4014981800d08d7ec63d718%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637237785868133658&amp;sdata=U3%2F3Hf1ZYptS4TbGT4QXZ%2BuXLAAsp4hTHYoIlefW5sc%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: Optimize wagon:upload

RE: Optimize wagon:upload

        [1] https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mojohaus.org%2Fwagon-maven-plugin%2Fupload-mojo.html%23optimize&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2529ad24145945bd30ea08d7ec5f7d3d%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637237767178985992&amp;sdata=p8yTTi1X7lo9fuXiDqHbBMMEK2ayhtJ3MTS79Z9Glqg%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: Optimize wagon:upload

RE: Optimize wagon:upload

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

    [1] https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mojohaus.org%2Fwagon-maven-plugin%2Fupload-mojo.html%23optimize&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C70d067c14f5740368b7908d7ec482cd3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637237667043799495&amp;sdata=Ksl8Y2H2D5pIz6ixqfuHSfB47Zk3sHzMi01As4t2%2FdU%3D&amp;reserved=0

Re: Optimize wagon:upload