Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by sherryhw <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/22 01:04:37 UTC

Can one application connect to multiple Ignite clusters as client?

Hi, I am dealing with a case that one application may need to get access to
two Ignite fabric clusters.
Both of them are using TcpDiscoveryJdbcIpFinder for TcpDiscoverySpi, but
with different datasource (database table and sever different.)
Is this approach possible?

Re: Can one application connect to multiple Ignite clusters as client?

Posted by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Of course you can. Just bring up two Ignite instances inside an application
with different configurations.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:04 PM, sherryhw <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am dealing with a case that one application may need to get access to
> two Ignite fabric clusters.
> Both of them are using TcpDiscoveryJdbcIpFinder for TcpDiscoverySpi, but
> with different datasource (database table and sever different.)
> Is this approach possible?

Sincerely Yours Amir Akhmedov