Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Michael Mainguy <ma...@mich.com> on 2003/04/24 14:34:33 UTC

tdk 2-2.01

Has anyone else noticed that the id_table doesn't get properly
initialized when first running the ant init?  I keep getting errors that
the table does not exist in the database and have to manually run the
sql.

--
Michael Mainguy
(248)935-8507

Re: tdk 2-2.01

Posted by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com>.
Yep...been running it twice to make it work...

-b