Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/07/09 00:04:00 UTC

Re: MULTITHREAD and scoreboard (Windows)

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Alexei Kosut wrote:
> However, unless I'm mistaken, doesn't Apache still fork out
> several processes?

You're mistaken.  It creates a bunch of threads within one process.

Dean

Re: MULTITHREAD and scoreboard (Windows)

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Maybe it's wrong ... I haven't read that file closely, I just spent time
looking at the code during one of my patches last week.  But I could have
missed something.

Dean

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.