Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/02/03 03:40:13 UTC

Re: [SPAM] svn commit: r149496 [1/3] - in incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/clients: ./ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/embedded/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/ldaptest/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/standalone/

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>Ouf !
>
>I tought it was mine ! I cleaned the client code, not completly, but
>almost. I was afraid that I could have let this line in.
>
>Whatever, this is not a real issue. It just remind me a good joke :
>
>Jesus & the adulteress :
>
>"... He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at
>her ..."
>
>And as one stone hits the adulteress, jesus said :
>
>"Mom, please ..."

Ha! That's funny.  I'll have to borrow it some time.

-Alex